You may have heard of his clients, many of whom have become household names for their successful books, programs, and processes. Others are distinguished within their industry, and some choose to stay behind the scenes. These top-performing business leaders often quote his maxims about business life, and refer to his coaching processes as the final piece of the puzzle that helped them transform their wisdom into the innovation for which they’re now so well-known.
Since 1974, he’s been giving entrepreneurs a context for thinking about their challenges and opportunities, identifying the next right step to take, then taking that step with confidence. He’s passionate about doing this work because he believes entrepreneurs are the engine that drives all human progress in the modern world.
Meet Strategic Coach, Dan Sullivan. He is considered to be one of the worlds foremost experts on entrepreneurship. In this conversation, he shares his insights and wisdom on everything from escaping the perfectionist trap to overcoming procrastination. He also gives a breakdown of the 3 different types of entrepreneurs in the world and why they do the things they do. Grab a pen and a notebook, you will NOT be disappointed!
- Currently resides in Toronto Canada with his lovely wife and Strategic Coach co-founder, Babs Smith
- Is a best selling author, speaker and founder and CEO of Strategic Coach
- Is co-host of the popular 10x Talk Podcast with Joe Polish
- How to become a strategic thinker
- Dans answer tothe Dan Sullivan question?
- How to 10x YOUR businesseasily
- What Dan has learned from 4 decades of working with entrepreneurs
- Dans take on building networks and how important it can be to your business
- A simple strategy to (finally) break free of the perfectionist trap
- A KILLER 3 tiered approach to productivity that will allow you to get MORE done in LESS time
- What is the Unique Ability Circle and how it could revolutionize the way you work in your business
- The biggest reason why most people dont read enoughand Dans radical commitment to change it
- And SO much more.
Dan Sullivan Strategiccoach.com
Joe Polish Joepolish.com
Genius Network Geniusnetwork.com
Dean Graziosi Deangraziosi.com
The Dan Sullivan Question Get the book
Dans FREE GIFT to you: The 80% Approach Get the book