Jordan Harbinger has always had an affinity for Social Influence, Interpersonal Dynamics and Social Engineering, helping private companies test the security of their communications systems and working with law enforcement agencies before he was even old enough to drive.
He's spent several years abroad in Europe and the developing world, including South America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East, and speaks several languages. He has also worked for various governments and NGOs overseas, traveled through war-zones and been kidnapped…twice! He’ll tell you the only reason he’s still alive and kicking is because of his ability to talk his way into (and out of), just about any type of situation.
In this candid conversation, we discuss how he started the hugely successful Art of Charm Podcast and talk about his mission to transform the lives of thousands of men all over the world.
- Currently resides in California
- After receiving his law degree and practicing law for a short period of time, left his firm to start his own company in 2007
- Currently the host of The Art of Charm Podcast
- Got picked up by Sirius Radio after one year of Podcasting
- Coaches men on how to leverage the power of social dynamics in their lives
- Podcast receives approximately 1 million downloads per month
- Speaks several different languages
- How to diffuse a potentially explosive situation
- What is physical charisma anyway?
- How to expand your social circles…the right way
- Why being a CEO sucks
- How to evolve with your audience
- Why charisma is not a skill we're born with and what we can do to improve our level of confidence
Jordan Harbinger – The Art of Charm
Shane Snow – Shane's Website
Tom Corley – Rich Habits
John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur on Fire
Andrew Warner – Mixergy
Kevin Smith – View Askew
Oliva Fox Cabane – Get the book, The Charisma Myth
Dale Carnegie – Get the book, How to Win Friends and Influence People