Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Everything up to the end of 2009 was pretty standard for him. He was living like most entrepreneurs, working 14- hour days, six days a week, spending very little time with his family and working ‘in’ his business, instead of ‘on’ it, way too much. Sure, he loved his business and the focus of building it, but he was tired…and in every possible way.
Then in 2010, he put a 1-year goal in place to become a Virtual CEO and started a blog to chart his journey. He was going to replace himself in his business as much as possible by the end of that year. By late November 2010, he achieved the goal. Not only that, but he launched another business in the middle of that year, Virtual Staff Finder, as a result of simply listening to his online audience.
He now works an average of 6-hours a day, his workweek no longer includes Friday and he gets to spend lots of time with his wife and three awesome children.
Meet Chris Ducker. Hes an outsourcing ROCKSTAR and is recognized as one of the foremost experts on building your business through outsourcing. In this conversation, he shares his journey and we learn what led him to discover the power of virtual assistants and how it has dramatically changed his life and business.
- Currently resides in the Philippines with his wife and 3 children
- Is an entrepreneur, best selling author and keynote speaker who travels all over the world to inspire and educate entrepreneurs everywhere
- Is the founder and CEO of Virtual Staff Finder, Live 2 Sell and Youpreneur
- What is outsourcing and how to leverage it to massively grow your business
- What exactly IS a VAand why you need one (or 13)
- Dispelling the myth of the Super VA
- How to identify tasks in your business to outsource
- Understanding the value that comes with offloading tasks
- Why you may be suffering from Super Hero Syndrome and how to change itIMMEDIATELY!
- The #1 Ninja Strategy that you cant afford to miss when writing out a job description
- The approximate monthly cost of hiring a Virtual Assistant?
- Chriss definition of success
- How his book completely changed someones life (powerful story)
- Chriss thoughts on the future of live streaming platforms like Blab and Periscope
- The #1 thing Chris expects from everyone he works with
- Chriss definition of the word Entrepreneur
- And SO much more.
Chris Ducker Chrisducker.com
Virtual Staff Finder Virtualstafffinder.com
Pat Flynn Smartpassiveincome.com
Richard Branson Virgin.com
Donald Drumpf Donaldjtrump.com
Gary Vaynerchuk Listen to the Podcast
Virtual Freedom Get the book
Crush It Get the book
The One Thing Get the book