Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Less then 2 years ago, very few people knew his name. Well, at least very people in the online world. Wanting something that didn’t yet exist, as many other entrepreneurs have done in the past, he set out to create it and history was made in the process!
Many people, including his own mentors, told him it couldn’t be done, yet he did it anyway!
In this conversation, you will hear how a former US Army Officer realized the world was ready for a 7 day a week Interview Podcast show and what he did to make his dream a reality.
Meet John Lee Dumas. He is the founder and host of the wildly popular Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast. In this edition of Big Wig Nation, you will learn how he started his business and within less than 2 years, has generated over a million dollars in revenue. All of this was done without ANY broadcast experience and virtually NO online presence!
- Former US Army Officer
- Background in Commercial Real Estate
- No formal broadcasting experience
- Built a million dollar business in less then 2 years
- Voted Best of Itunes 2013
- Has done over 600 interviews
- Guests include Tim Ferris, Guy Kawasaki, Gary Vaynerchuck and Barbara Corcoran
- The importance of creating the perfect avatar
- The process he used for creating his Entrepreneur on Fire avatar
- Which mentors he chose to work with and why
- What it takes to be a good interviewer
- Why he decided to post income reports and what it has done for his business
- The single common denominator in every entrepreneur he has ever interviewed and what he learned from it
- Knowing what you’re best at and building your model accordingly
John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur On Fire
Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
Jaime Tardy – Eventual Millionaire
Cliff Ravenscraft – Podcast Answerman
NextDesks – Standing Desk
Lewis Howes – Lewis Howes
Leadpages – LeadPages
Market Samurai – Noble Samurai
Amy Porterfield – Amy Porterfield
Chris Ducker – Chris Ducker
Bluehost – BlueHost Web Services
Srinivas Rao – Unmistakable Creative