It only started a few short months ago. Tired and frustrated with his life, he knew it was time to do something and something radical!
In this conversation, you will hear how a former member of the rat race took matters into his own hands and “broke out” of the slave cycle!
Meet Luke Corden. He’s an internet marketer, blogger and just a hell of a nice guy. In this edition of Big Wig Nation, you will discover how living an unfulfilled and unsatisfied life led Luke to a crossroads. He knew it was time for MASSIVE change in his life and he was determined to make it happen!
- No formal business training
- Was homeless for 6 months
- Suffers from dyslexia
- Got into affiliate marketing several years ago and was unsuccessful
- On 10/31/13, he committed to leave his job on 12/31/13 and documented his journey (and the exact steps he took to make it happen) publicly
- Why your story matters
- The importance of being transparent in both your life AND your business
- How working with the right mentor can save you lot’s of time and money
- Things to avoid when trying to build relationships with business partners
- Why you need to be able to sell to yourself before your prospect
- Detailed strategies on how and where to find potential JV Partners
- The lessons he learned from the creation of his first product
- How he turned an honest mistake into a big win
- A practical approach to setting goals that can change your life
- Knowing how to manufacture desire and momentum, even when it seems non-existent
Luke Corden – lukecorden.com
Alex Jeffreys – marketingwithyou.com
Rich Schefren – strategicprofits.com
Mike Shreeve – mikeshreeve.com
JVZoo Commission Platform – jvzoo.com
Killer SEO Content – copyordie.com