Her super power is identifying and unlocking the super powers in others around her, even if shes only just met them. Between great intuition, intelligence, and a sometimes obnoxiously bold willingness to communicate exactly what she sees without a filter, she has the ability to create growth no matter where she goes, as long as there are people interested in growth.
In business application, putting people and systems in their most powerful places has helped her take multiple startups to over a million dollars in revenue within their first year, while exponentially cutting the time business owners spend working in their businesses (shifting them to only work ON their businesses.)
Oh yes Shes one of those people you either love or hate, theres not much in between.
Meet Tina Spriggs. In this conversation, you will learn why it is critical to have effective systems in place in both your life and business. Tina and I go deep into her past and she shares how she was able to overcome the many challenges in her life and turn adversity into advantages.
- Currently resides in Texas with her 4 daughters
- Helps entrepreneurs and small business owners create systems that lead to massive growth while allowing them only to focus on their strengths
- Has brought multiple startups to 7 figures within the first year of working with her
- Why systems and processes are crucial to your success
- How to create an environment that is conducive to hitting you goals
- How to identify your unique Super Powersand leverage them to the hilt
- Why overwhelm can sometimes lead to great things
- A unique approach to solving your work/life balance struggles
- The #1 secret to ending each and every day feeling satisfied
- The defining moment that changed her lifeand what you can learn from it
- The single most important question to ask yourself when in the middle of turmoil
- Understanding the difference between fear and ignoranceand why many people often confuse the two
- How to turn your liabilities into assets and leverage them to the hilt
- And SO much more.