Akiane’s life began in an unusual way, with an underwater home birth in a shack on the edge of a cornfield.
When Akiane was four years old, even though her family was indifferent to spirituality or religion, she started experiencing vivid impressions about invisible realms and a great desire to express them through art utilizing whatever medium was found on hand: candles, lipstick, fruits, vegetables, charcoal or pencils.
Since then, she has been called a genius, a prodigy, a crystal child, an indigo, a messenger, a visionary, an ambassador, and the first true master of the 21st century. She seems to have an awareness of reality, seen or unseen, that penetrates deeper than that of the ordinary human.
Her art exhibitions have been held in museums, galleries, embassies, private mansions, universities, institutes, monasteries, churches, hotels and corporations across the world. Many of the world’s leaders, royalty, scientists, media, CEOs, entrepreneurs, and celebrities have been acquainted with her art or are collecting it.
In this incredible conversation, we go deep into the mind of this genius artist and talk about what it takes to create art that could only be described as miraculous. We also discuss her creative process and learn where she finds her inspiration to create such masterpieces.
- Born in Illinois, currently resides in Australia with her family
- She claims that god spoke to her at age 4 and encouraged her to paint and draw her visions
- She created “Prince of Peace” when she was just 8 years old
- Was discovered by Oprah and appeared on her show at age 10
- Her originals are sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars, with many of her works being valued in the millions
- Her interpretation of Jesus in her “Prince of Peace” painting was featured in the film Heaven is for Real
- Why you need to listen to that inside voice that guides you
- Understanding the creative process and how to cultivate creativity
- The #1 mistake most people make when trying to create
- How to find inspiration in some very unique ways
- How to achieve breakthrough and why most people give up before it happens
- The ultimate secret to success and happiness
Akiane – Akiane's Website
Heaven is for Real – Official Site
Oprah Winfrey – Oprah's Website
Glenn Beck – Glenn's site
Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry – Get the Book, Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry
Heaven is for Real – Get the Book, Heaven is for Real